Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Behavior Sheet Comments

Already this year I have had cause to write things on students' behavior sheets that I never thought I would write in my life...

* Please remind your daughter that bottoms go in chairs and faces go in the air, not faces on chairs and bottoms in the air.

* Your child seemed very tired and was confused by being at school today

* I was unsure of whether marshmallows and pretzels were your child's lunch or snack?

* Your child thought it was funny to spit her snack out on the table today.

* Your child changed their color after being caught dancing and singing Taio Cruz' "Dynomite" in the bathroom.

Yeah.  That's a pretty clear description of my daily life.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, with the exception of the marshmallow lunch mystery, that was pretty much my day, too. I don't work with ACTUAL 5 year-olds, either.

    ReplyDelete