Saturday, September 17, 2011

If I don't write something people will throw things

Let's talk about sinuses.

Sinuses are the bane of my existence, possibly moreso that mayonnaise.  And I seriously hate unnecessary mayonnaise on things like sandwiches and burgers.

And mayonnaise is actually the perfect segue here because at this moment I wouldn't be surprised if the substance being produced by my sinuses and trickling down my throat was some sort of jacked up variety of mayo.

And whose fault is this?  I can blame it on many different sources. First, my parents.  Not only are hypersensitive sinuses a genetic curse, but I imagine growing up in a house of chain smokers didn't help.  I haven't lived with either of my parents for nearly 15 years and I still can't breathe.  Second, I can blame it on Virginia.  Virginia's weather did this to me.  On Thursday it was 90 degrees. On Friday it was 65. 25 degrees makes a grouchy sinus.  Add rain the next day and we have achieved goop.

On the plus side since I'm now right on the edge of sick, Husband didn't argue with my impluse purchase of a vat of cheez balls at Sam's Club today and then willingly brought me chocolate cake and let me watch Project Runway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment