Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yeah, piss on it.

Yesterday I was all ooey-gooey lovey dovey doped up with hormones.  Today those same hormones have turned the tables and have made me into the most insufferably miserable person possible.

  Sunday October 30th, 2011, how do I hate thee?  Let me count the ways.....

1.  I hate that my humidifier ran out of water at 4 am, and my sinuses nearly immediately notified me that I needed to get up and refill it if I had any intention of not suffocating on my own snot.
2.  I hate that I have 2 available body temperatures: volcano on the sun or igloo on Pluto.  I cannot find a happy medium.
3. I hate that I actually BELIEVED the husband when he said that he'd clean up the kitchen last night, because I couldn't even SEE a countertop this morning in order to make my daughter breakfast.
4.  I hate that MY day to sleep in is almost always ruined by the worrying of a 35lb corgi who insists that the only reason I'd still be in bed at 7am is because I died, and she wants to be first in line to eat my face.
5.  I hate that I can only wear 3 pairs of pants right now because it means I have to wash them all the stupid time.
6.  I hate having a child with a cold while I also have a sinus infection.  Sick kid= no naps.  Sick Mommy= wants to nap more than she wants Cocoa Pebbles, which is a lot.
7.  I hate that I am such a crappy housekeeper.  Perhaps the laundry situation wouldn't bother me so much if I actually had the wherwithal to complete a laundry cycle once in a while.  I'm highly adept at filling and running the washing machine, and that's about it.  I tend to let things mildew and require rewashing at least twice before they make it into the dryer.
8. I hate the third trimester of pregnancy because it robs me of my will to do anything I enjoy.  I don't want to cook, I don't want to read, I would LOVE to sleep but can't.  Come on January 26th.
9.  I hate Sallie Mae.  I trust that needs no explainer.
10.  I hate that Words with Friends seems to have decided I'm some sort of master wordsmith who can play entire games getting only about 4 consonants total in an entire game.  At last check, I had THREE games going where every tile in my panel was a vowel.  One was particularly impressive: IIIIIUU.  Yes, you can spell ANYTHING with those 7 letters!

4 comments:

  1. I could do a line item agreement (esp.2, 3, & 4), but I will stick with a cyber-hug (gingerly applied lest you go all Red Queen on me) and a commiserating pat on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't decapitate you. That would make me gag and then I'd have projectile vomit, so you'd be dead and I'd be miserable and neither of us would have accomplished anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would have gained the Luke-dog you so desperately desire. :) And he and The Pickle could feast like canine Henry VIIIs for a week. I wonder how long my femur would stand up to his hyena jaws?

    Did I tell you he ate a piece of cedar a half inch thick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at it this way, now you won't have to worry about keeping the moths away from his poop.

    ReplyDelete